We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data from you: name, profession, contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers, demographic information such as postcode preferences and interests, IP address (automatically), web browser type and version.
We collect Data:
• Given by you: formulary
• Other sources
• Collected automatically
Data that is given by you
We will ask you some data if:
• You contact us on the website, by telephone, post, e-mail or other means
• You register and create an account in order to receive our product
• You make payment to us
Data that is received from third parties
We can receive some information about you from Google Analytics in order to improve our website.
Data collected automatically
We will collect Data automatically:
• To improve our website by knowing how you visit our website. It includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with you access the website and the way you use and interact with it.
• Via Cookies in line with the cookie settings on your browser.
Our use of Data
We use the Data in order to provide you the best experience and service when using the website. Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping
• Improvement of our product/Service
• Transmission by email of marketing material that may be useful for you
We use your data only to our legitimate interests and with your agreement. If you are not satisfied, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section “your rights”).
Who we share the Data with
We can share the Data with:
• Our employees, agents and/or professional advisors in order to obtain some advice
• Third party service providers
• Third party payment providers
Keeping Data Secure
We will use technical and organizational measures to safe your Data:
• Access to your account is controlled by a password and login unique.
• Our servers are secure.
• Right to access: Your data is available on your account. You can modify, update it.
• Right to correct: the right to have your data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right to erase: You can request that we delete or remove your data from our system.
• Right to restrict our use of your data: The right to block us from using your data or limit the way in which we can use it.
• Right to data portability: the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your data.
• Right to object: the right to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.